9/5/06

PropertyShark.com - great property tool

I believe Buyers & Sellers ought to have more information, and more control, and the internet is doing just that for them. In my continual search for best of breed internet services, I'm adding PropertyShark.com. It allows you to find property tax records, including past sales, for almost any property in San Francisco. I have private access to sites like this one, and do all of the homework for my clients, but if my clients are anything like me they'll want to see the actual data for themselves. PropertyShark.com provides a wealth of information, so when you find a property you like on either of my MLS sites, SF-MLS-Search.com or CleanOffer.com you can then go to PropertyShark.com and find out almost everything about it that I've got access to.... still not everything, but an big improvement never the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment