5/5/09

Buyer Testimonial

I don't often post testimonials on this site.... but I so often read the negative comments that the general public has about Real Estate Agents, and my rebuttal is that you just need to find the "right" agent to avoid that experience. Not too dissimilar from finding a great mechanic.

So I hope you'll pardon me for sharing this testimonial here:

Rob,
Truly, a big thanks to you for working with us relentlessly! We have come across many Real Estate Agents and definitely knew that we chose the right one working with you; down to earth, straight to the point, no nonesense talk, knowledgeable and extremely reliable. We always had a good sense that you had our best interest at heart and we appreciate that you definitely put the work in. Another thing that stood out was was how responsive you guys are, always kept us updated and in the know, even with your little newborn, you were indeed very dedicated!
Also, I really was very touched by your gift, it was a lovely surprise and a very kind gesture, we'll definitely look forwards to going there and enjoy it.
For sure, we will come back to you whenever we decide to sell our current or future place and will further recommend you to people that we know.
Take care and enjoy your little family...until next time!
Rachel & Ajmere.


Wow. That made my week. Thank you Ajmere & Rachel.... you were even better to work with. By the way, when Rachel wrote "you guys" she's referring to my business partner at SFisHOME, Ciara Piron. If I couldn't make an appointment or see a property Ciara is always there.

1 comment:

  1. Rob, Thanks for posting the testimonial - you're correct in that it's about fit. Giving us information to sense fit helps customers & agents. :)

    I actually think posting testimonials is helpful for prospective clients. Clients can get a sense of what your strengths are, as an agent. I like working with people who have certain characteristics (eg. direct communication). If testimonial after testimonial mentioned direct communication/no-nonsense style,I would be much more likely to choose that agent over one that I just don't know as much about.

    ReplyDelete