3/20/10

3190 Scott St (um, Lombard) hits the market

3190 Scott St hits the market in San Francisco Cow Hollow district.



Note the entrance just a few steps from Lombard


3190 Scott is a 12 unit building, and so far 2 units are on the MLS, but you can bet all 12 are for-sale. I'll get a price sheet on Tuesday Tour.



3190 Scott St reminds me of 3208 Pierce pictured here:


Back in mid 2007 when 3208 Pierce was selling I thought 3208 Pierce was way over priced, but to my surprise it sold quickly. They were small for the money, many of the tiny balconies were facing Lombard making them virtually unusable. And even the main living quarters in many units were right on Lombard. Despite extra thick glass, you could definitely hear Lombard traffic quite well as I recall.


Looks like commercial space at the base of the building




3190 Scott is the same Vanguard agent as 3208 Pierce. No idea about the builder, but until I see it on Tuesday morning I'm expecting more of the same... except the price already appears a bit lower than 2007 as you would expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment